The vFeed vulnerability & threat intelligence Community Edition database has been updated with +3000 new CVEs and hundreds of cross-links references (Microsoft Bulletins / Advisories, Metasploit, OpenVAS, Nessus, Nmap, OVAL, Snort, Suricata and more).
The hundreds of updates are about:
- OpenVAS / Nessus scripts. Over 700 scripts were added
- Hundreds of new OVAL definitions added
- New Metasploit / Exploit-DB exploits added
- Latest Microsoft bulletins and advisories added
- Hundreds of new signatures from Snort and Suricata
- And over thousands of patches and hotfixes from different vendors.
If you are not using vFeed Vulnerability and Threat Database. Get your Community Edition Version for FREE. And start hunting down threats.
vFeed is very easy to use. Few minutes are needed to implement it into your environment. Here is the complete documentation.